Click here to see the custom stippling options available.
Custom stippling cost is included in the price of $399.98 (Frame $199.98 + Custom Stipple $200)
The new PFS9™ CUSTOM stippled complete frame combines innovative ergonomics and features to provide the ultimate in shoot-ability and comfortable concealment. Built with high-strength reinforced polymer construction, the P80® Pistol Frames include their aggressive standard texture on the sides, front and backstrap for a supreme grip in multiple environments.
The PFS9 come with a complete lower parts kit (LPK) per serialized frame POLISHED for smooth as butter performance.
*Your choice of standard Glock trigger or upgrade to an Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger and Bar.
- Caliber: 9mm/40S&W/357Sig
- Complete Frame with Lower Parts Kit Included
- Compatible with PF-Series or Glock Gen 3 G19/23 parts
- Integrated Locking Block Rail System and Rear Rail Module
- Accelerator Cuts
- Custom Stippling Available
- Trigger Guard Under Cut
- Full Picatinny Rail
- Custom Trigger Shoe and Skeletonized Connector
- Apex Tactical Enhancement Trigger and Bar Available for Upgrade
There will be a 30% restocking
fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or
age or older to purchase a pistol, stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or
receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a
frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are “firearms”
by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms.
See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a
licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under
the age of 21.
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Requirements for Purchasing an FFL item:
Firearms, Lowers, and Frames can be purchased from our website. Add the FFL item of your choice to the cart and checkout like any other transaction by adding your personal billing and shipping addresses. Then, send an email to [email protected] containing a copy of your:
· Driver’s License
· If applicable: a valid PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) or RPAL (Restricted Possession and Acquisition License) depending on the classification of firearm you are purchasing
· A copy of the FFL w/ address (so we know where to ship it) you would like to have your NICS completed at
Without the needed details the order cannot be fulfilled. All FFL items purchased from Honestly Evil, LLC are final sale. The return and exchange policy excludes FFL item sales.
FFL Terms & Conditions
Order Processing Lead Times: Click Here
do not include your dealer’s transfer fees.
our FFL Ordering Instructions HERE before placing your
eligible for return after transferred into your possession via ATF Form 4473.
How do I order an FFL Item?
Ordering an FFL/Regulated item online is not as difficult as you might think. The most important step in the process is establishing communication with a reputable FFL in your area who is open and willing to handle the transaction for you.
1. Locate and contact an FFL in your area.
2. Add the item(s) to your shopping cart.
CA Residents: You must enter your FFL Dealers CFD# in the order notes. Your order will not process without it.
3. Complete the checkout by putting your personal billing and shipping address.
4. Send an email to [email protected] containing a copy of your:
· A copy of the FFL w/ address you would like to have your NICS completed at
5. Once your order is delivered to your FFL, contact them or they'll contact you to schedule a time to complete your ATF Form 4473 and Background Check.
Please take the time to contact the FFL prior to placing your order to validate their address, ensure they are open for business, and accepting transfers.