Magpul MOE Carbine Stock- Mil-Spec
The MOE Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) is a
drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized
receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the
streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release
latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30? thick rubber butt-pad
which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with
body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not
included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and
others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30? Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom – 1.25? sling loops
- Toe – Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
*NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec.
- MOE Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 12.0 oz.
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
* Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.