How do I order an FFL Item?
Ordering an FFL/Regulated item online is not as difficult as you might think. The most important step in the process is establishing communication with a reputable FFL in your area who is open and willing to handle the transaction for you.
1. Locate and contact an FFL in your area.
2. Add the item(s) to your shopping cart.
CA Residents: You must enter your FFL Dealers CFD# in the order notes. Your order will not process without it.
3. Complete the checkout by adding your personal billing and shipping address.
4. Send an email to [email protected] containing a copy of your:
· Driver’s License
· If applicable: a valid PAL (Possession and Acquisition License) or RPAL (Restricted Possession and Acquisition License) depending on the classification of firearm you are purchasing
· A copy of the FFL w/ address you would like to have your NICS completed at
5. Once your order is delivered to your FFL, contact them or they'll contact you to schedule a time to complete your ATF Form 4473 and Background Check.
Please take the time to contact the FFL prior to placing your order to validate their address, ensure they are open for business, and accepting transfers.