Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR Gen M3
The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a
lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110
pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body,
anti-tilt follower, and snap on Impact/Dust Cover.
Designed specifically for SAAMI-spec ammunition, the PMAG 20 LR/SR is
less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and
maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62×51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt
LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25,
LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN,
Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle,
S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308
ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt
lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT
compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms
LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14,
FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.