Magpul PMAG 10 LR/SR Gen M3
The 7.62×51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 is a
lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110
pattern rifles in the smallest possible magazine size.
Ideal for hunting applications with the addition of our Minus Five
Round Limiter, for use in states where overall capacity is limited, or
with precision platforms using longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition
up to 2.830? OAL. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62×51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830?
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the Armalite AR-10A, Colt
LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25,
LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN,
Noveske Gen III N6, POF P-308, Ruger SR-762, Ruger Precision Rifle,
S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308
ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt
lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design. NOT
compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms
LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14,
FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.