Magpul MOE K2 Grip- AR15/M4
Similar in concept to the MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop in upgrade for
AR15/M4’s that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size
grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW
(Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and
control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the
shooter’s body. With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon
control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and
a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2
brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform. All mounting
hardware and a basic grip cap included.
- Replacement for AR15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.9 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.1 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
- 17 Degree Grip Angle
*NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62
NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle,
may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap’s ‘beaver tail’ and the
receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.